3.09.2013

menu.

Well, I said I would let you know how my menu/budget went the last time I went grocery shopping. I am happy to report that I spent $143! Only three bucks over budget. So, I have learned a lesson: it's better to cook awesome meals than crappy meals, because awesome meals cost just as much.

This next two weeks, I am going with the same philosophy and asking myself, "What am I craving?" Also, Aaron's parents are coming next week for spring break! And so I'm thinking about them as well. My next menu is....


(holy moly, I made this two weeks ago, and it was so good!)





We are going camping at the Grand Canyon, and my momma-in-law is going to be heading up that department, so our menu is pretty small. Check out the links for the recipes!

I hope you have a lovely weekend! I will be deep cleaning my apartment and resting up from my millionth cold since teaching....

No comments:

Post a Comment