3.31.2013

switcheroo.

Hey friends, I'm sure this will be sort of a pain to the nine people who follow me on blogspot, but I'm switching from blogspot to wordpress.

Sorry to rock your world this morning, but it had to be done.

So, go on over to alovelyabode.wordpress.com and follow me over there. The good news is that thanks to the beauty of technology, you can still read all my old posts over on the wordpress site. Also, if you follow me on a reader (such as Google Reader, Feedly, etc.), you may want to switch that on over as well.

For those of you who just click the link on my Facebook posts, this will not affect you in the least, unless you want to become followers, and then you should hop on over there now and check it out!

You may now commence living your life...xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment